Friday, 19 July 2013

Mk II head...Putting on a brave face!

I started adding the features to my Mk II 'skull' today. I have found that the brown Milliput putty seemed to dry a lot quicker that the other types of Milliput that I have used before - so the trick seems to be to just make a small batch and work on a very specific area of the face before the putty hardens.

One thing I didn't consider until I started is what kind of expression to give my little head. I guess 'expressionless' is actually what I want to be going for as I want a generic head I can use for many different figures. A cheeky grin wouldn't do!

Next: My wee guy needs some ears! And that's that!

No comments:

Post a Comment