Sunday 24 June 2018

A Slow Weekend

Not much to report this weekend, between the World Cup, shopping and dog sitting I've been otherwise occupied. I still managed to get my next peg figure project underway, though.

I've just started playing Dungeons & Dragons and although I've only a couple of games under my belt I have been bitten and thought it would be great to do a set of peg figures representing our little group of adventures. Here's the start of the first three (of five)...


These will end up being a Barbarian (me), a Druid and a Wizard. I've perhaps gone to town on my barbarian's headgear, but I was so pleased to have dispatched a lion in our last session that I thought I would award myself this trophy headdress!

Aside from this new set of figures I only managed to get some of my peg racing cars primed...


So, not a very productive weekend, but I hope to get a bit more knocked out next week. (Part of the problem being that I have a small, but growing, cue of projects all needing finishing off!)

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the D&D guys painted up!

    Those cars are great! They remind me a little of the Tomorrow Land Speedway at Disney World in Florida. That would actually be a really cool miniature racing game to do in terms of the visual. Any generic car racing rules could be used, but the way the track and the surrounding terrain looked for that ride match this style of car perfectly!

    ReplyDelete