Sunday 13 September 2020

What's On the Workbench? September 2020

 As I've mentioned, I have a lot going on at the moment and not all of it is the usual military toy related projects. Christmas is firmly at the back of my mind and several jobs are to do with getting some little gifts in the bag - but another new source of projects is jobs my wife is giving me for friends of hers!

Wedding cake 'toppers' for a family friend's daughter. I may be in
danger of creating a monster and I don't want to encourage this
sort of project!
👎

I'm not really keen to take on 'commissions' yet - although the question has been asked of me several times. I'm a bit worried about a relaxing hobby becoming unintentionally a mini-business as there is a difference between doing things because you like to do them and having to do things because a customer want you to do them!

Anyway, I had a bit of a priming day today and as I had all my current jobs which were ready to be painted - I have more projects that are still in the construction phase - in the one place, I decided to take a 'group shot'! 😀

No comments:

Post a Comment