Sunday 22 November 2020

Little Angels for Christmas

 Well, in amongst all the other stuff going on at the moment I managed to get a set of Christmas tree ornaments done. The theme here was a bit vague (they are a present for one of my wife's friends) but they are a loose mix of angels and fairies... Don't ask me! 😀

Anyways...Job done. Though, despite - to me - it being a bit weak as a project people seem to like them. Maybe I just don't get angels and fairies? 😂

Well, it maybe not my 'thing' but all making and painting is good practise and trying out new things and styles helps me build my flexibility. There are little problems to overcome and challenges even in simple characters like these that add to my experience and skill tool box...



And there you go. I'll have to take a snap of all six in the set together, but for now I'll have to quickly move on to my next Christmas project... The clock's ticking!

1 comment: