Friday 3 July 2020

Peg Shenanigans - Part 6

Still playing around with new ideas. Here's my latest experiment where I try out a different way of doing the arms and - you better sit down for this one - I add a NOSE! Gasp! 😲

I'm slowly getting to a way of doing things with my peg figures that I'm happier with...





This little guy is in the uniform of US Army infantry of the Mexican War of 1846-48. An interesting period which tends to be largely forgotten about, but which led to the addition of Texas to the Union.

Well, I think I'll have a go at two more experimental figures, just to try out a couple more ideas. But I think I know what I want to achieve, I just want to make sure my ideas don't look stupid.

On an amusing note, I had one comment that the above figure looked like one of the soldier from Pippin Fort from the children's TV series 'Camberwick Green'!

No comments:

Post a Comment