Sunday 28 March 2021

Peg Figures Batch Complete - Mixed Bag

 Well, I got this little mixed bag of characters completed. Mixed is the key word here, as I have mixed feelings about this latest series of 3D printed 'pegs'. 😕

Three out of the four are original prototypes which were early 3D test prints, one of them - the musician - was THE first print and so I'm not altogether happy with them. Still, rather than consign them to the scraps bin I thought they might be interesting practise models for my painting.

The final figure is a new print that I made for my Lovecraftian 'Assault on Innsmouth' set. He is a salty seadog who is ready to repel boarder! Yar! (Any similarity to one Captain Haddock is purely coincidental! 😄

Anyway, here's the finish pics, enjoy...

'Private Toot' - An early prototype, but useful practise for a potential Christmas
tree ornament. Hence the Christmas colours!

'Mr. Clank' - Again, a sort of Christmas ornament inspired figure. I'm trying to decide
on what kind of figures to include in a Xmas ornament box set.

'Winter Soldier' - Yes, this could be another Christmas themed figure. But, I just
wanted to get back to doing traditional soldier models again!

And for my Lovecraft series, here's a salty seadog - one of the Innsmouth townsfolks!

As I mentioned in the 'Winter Soldier' caption, I desperately want to get back into making some traditional soldiers again (along side my Lovecratian themed figures). But, as you can see, I am already starting to plan for next Christmas as I hope to make even more of the family presents myself this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment