Tuesday 23 March 2021

A Mixed Bag of Character Models

 Just when I think I've done with prototype figures I think of another issue - 'but what if I...?' 😑

So this week I am doing a bit of house cleaning as I am finishing off a couple of my early 3D printed prototypes, trying out adding another new bit of detail on another figure AND adding a bit of a bonus fun figure just for the hell of it! 😁

I've decided that I'm going to make it a habit to make a random bonus figure each week that's nothing to do with any of the themes I'm involved with, just so I don't get bored ( a nasty habit of mine). This week I decided to make a simple little robot figure...Because I like retro robots!

(This kinda backfired on me already as one of you little rascally readers saw a snap of my robot parts in a pic and said 'you could easily do a knight using those parts'! Du-oh! Now I'm thinking 'ooooo, there's an idea! Drat!)

Anyway, here's a pic of this week's batch of 'peg' characters primed and ready to paint...

No comments:

Post a Comment