Tuesday 16 March 2021

Latest Pegs - Lovecraftian Heroes Plus One

 It's been a busy week at work and as I come up to my annual leave I am suffering from that pre-holiday fatigue where I'm finding it very hard to be motivated and just want to veg in front of the TV with my feet up! 😴

The Good Guys...
Still, I did manage to finish off a small batch of my 3D printed 'peg' characters, all of which are 'Call of Cthulhu' pulp horror RPG themed. For my 'Assault on Innsmouth' series I managed to complete a couple of 'heroes' in the form of a US Navy shore party seaman and a Federal Agent...


And the Wise Guy!
This is a bit of a bonus figure! Someone commented - after seeing my detective - that they would love to see a mobster version of him with a Tommy Gun. This intrigued me as it was a chance to try out my idea of my 3D printed 'pegs' being multipart kits - so just changing a couple of arms and the gun should easily give me the basis for a gangster...

Well, I'm kinda Lovecrafted out at the moment - really I will have to sit down a doodle some designs for the next batch in the series as they might be a little more tricky! So, next I think I will get back to my roots and make some peg soldiers!

I still have a couple of my 3D printed prototypes to paint, both 'toy soldiers' in Napoleon-esque type uniforms. So we'll see how they turn out. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment