Sunday 16 August 2020

A Call to Arms! (Groan!)

 

A relaxing Sunday morning making little peg figure arms. Now I've started making separate arm pieces - rather than just painting them on as I did with my original peg soldiers - I am starting to experiment with slightly different poses. And this is probably why these figs are taking a while to put together.

I'm doing so many extra things with these characters, adding just the sculpted hats took a wee bit of time. This is a bit frustrating as part of the idea behind peg figures is that these are simple - I may be starting to add too many extras?

[I may need to get back to basics with my next gaggle of figures - whatever they will be. 😐]

Anyhoo, as you can see I have moved on a bit with the current selection of character. Again, the themes for these may not be exactly 'Funny Little Wars' or 'Molatero' but they are all goo practise, particularly or trying out new poses.

No comments:

Post a Comment