Monday 16 July 2018

Note on Regularity of Posts

Hello all. First of all, thank you to everyone who reads my blog and follows my hobby activities. My readership has been growing slowly and my stats have been very flattering. It's nice to know that people are coming back regularly to read my nonsense and even nicer that I'm starting to get more comments on my work.

Anyway, to the point. I've been posting a lot since I started my wooden peg projects, mainly because I've been trying out a lot of new techniques which I thought would be of interest. However, the whole reason I got into the 'peg figure' hobby was that I had an idea for some novelty Christmas gifts for my family...



Well, taking into consideration how long it takes me to make these peg figures - and that it's now mid-July AND that I have a lot of presents to make - I will have to start to get back on track and get on with those Christmas gifts.

This means I will be busier than even and producing even more peg models BUT - and here's the point - I won't be able to show you what I am doing!!! I don't want to ruin the surprise for my family.

So, while busily producing things I will not be posting as frequently as I have been. I'm going to try and alternate my work so that I am still making things for 'me' and for the blog. But, the posts will only be on a bi-weekly or sometimes on a weekly basis from now until Christmas. Sorry.


I hope you still find what I am doing interesting enough to visit every week. I'll still be working on my peg 'Franco-Prussian War' project and alternating this with my 'What Else Can I make With Pegs' projects (making planes, vehicles, artillery and ships).

Again, thank you so much for reading my little blog,

Steve

1 comment:

  1. Perfectly understandable, thanks for letting us know. I will continue to enjoy your posts and look forward to seeing what you create next.
    Alan

    ReplyDelete