Thursday 3 December 2020

Show & Tell - Figure Painting Base

Very much caught up in various Christmas related gift-making projects at the moment - tick-tock, tick-tock, tick-tock - so time for blogging activity is at a premium. So, I have been testing out the idea of doing little 'show & tell' video shorts, very rough and ready recordings that don't demand a lot of preparation or production time. Hopefully, these little movies will fill the gap as it doesn't take too much time out my schedule to grab my iPhone camera and press 'record'!

I've already posted a couple of these mini-movies on the Peg Soldier Facebook Group as their appeal is very niche and they make little concession a 'general audience'. But I think I have the process working well enough, now, that I'm ready to start hosting these sort of videos on this blog.

This particular movie clip covers some thoughts about mounting peg figure projects on a grip or stand so that the figures are easier to paint. I hope you will find it useful and like this new medium...

1 comment: