Wednesday 28 October 2020

Little update

 Well there's not much coming off the production line at the moment, mainly because I have a stupid amount of part-made projects on the go! My own fault. 😏

Anyway, just so you don't think that I'm just sat here doing nothing except enjoying our new La-Z-Boy recliner and eating cakes here's a couple of snaps of said production line...


Aside from the above - there are other primed models waiting to be painted as well - I am scribbling down a few more ideas of things I'd like to add to the scarily huge list! At the top of this list (for now) is some lovely new reference material I found over on the 'Warfare in the Age of Steam' blog of some Franco-Prussian War Bavarian troops...

So, while not much seems to be going on in reality things are quite hectic in the world of little wooden toy soldiers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment